Monday, February 18, 2013

Day 3: See

Day 3 "see"
See?  I can do this.
The word see implies looking but also focus and enough light to be able to see.
What do I see? More importantly,  what do I chose to see and focus on?
I can look at my circumstances,  the problems of the world,  the grime,  the mundane,  the bad news that get reported every day, the problems, the dangers,...  All those are so easy to see and look at every day.  They are actually hard to avoid seeing. They can take up all or vision and attention.
But I have been choosing to have a different vision or perspective.  I am focusing on God and His love and His blessings and His tender care for me.  This way of seeing things is available to anyone who wants to search and let the light of the gospel illuminate this dark world.
Jesus came to be the light of the world, so were can clearly see God's love all around us. Its all about focus and perspective.  I'm not saying everything is beautiful and rosy, but by relying on God's word of truth we can see glimpses of His perfect plan and our part in it.
Open your eyes and see His love working everything together for good.  Stress is fear and fear doesn't come from God, look for the gifts God gives you every single day and see that He is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment