Sunday, February 24, 2013

Day 12: Vision


"Now we see things imperfectly, like puzzling reflections in a mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely." 1 Corinthians 13:12 (NLT)




Be Thou my vision, O Lord of my heart
Naught be all else to me,
save that Thou art 
Thou my best thought 
by day or by night 
Waking or sleeping 
Thy presence my light
Be thou my wisdom 
and Thou my true word
I ever with Thee
and Thou with me, Lord
Thou my great Father,
I , Thy true son
Thou in me dwelling
and I with Thee one
Riches I heed not 
nor man's emptly praise 
Thou mine inheritance 
now and always
Thou and thou only
first in my heart
High King of heaven 
my treasure Thou are 
High King of heaven 
my victory won
May I reach heaven's joys, 
O bright heaven's Sun 
Heart of my own heart 
whatever befall
Still be my vision O Ruler of all

#vision
#day12 #40daysphotochallenge
#rethinkchurch

No comments:

Post a Comment